|Book MYR265.00 (No SST)|
The Malaysia Master Tax Guide 2018 is specifically designed as a reference guide to help tax professionals, accountants and taxpayers to fulfil their tax obligations for the 2017/2018 income year. It also provides information on the goods and services tax, tax incentives, double taxation as well as the tax implications of decisions and transactions that taxpayers may face in 2018.
All pertinent tax developments since the publication of the Malaysia Master Tax Guide 2017, including those effected by the 2018 Budget, the Finance Act 2017, the recent exemption orders, rules, IRB guidelines and public rulings issued, have been incorporated into this edition.
The Guide explains how the law is relevant to individuals, corporations and other taxable entities. Foreign business professionals interested in doing business in Malaysia will find the explanation of the industrial and investment incentives particularly beneficial.
3. Mutual Concerns
4. Partners and Partnerships
5. Estates, Trust, Beneficiaries, Settlements
6. Basis of Assessment and Tax Accounting
7. What is Included in Assessable Income
8. Exemptions and Exclusions from Assessable Income
9. Business Deductions
10. Non-business Deductions
11. Capital Allowances
12. Non-residents and Special Cases
13. Investment Incentives
14. The Administrative Provisions
15. Tax Treaties — Double Taxation Relief
16. Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion
17. Real Property Gains Tax
18. Preparation of Tax Computations
19. Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Consultant Editor : Vincent Josef
Tax Advisor : Dr Veerinderjeet Singh
Prices shown in MYR are inclusive of SST and do not include Delivery and Handling | Copyright © 2016 Wolters Kluwer