|eBook MYR168.00 (No SST)|
This Guide to Company Secretarial Practice in Malaysia provides a clear and concise explanation of the legislative framework, compliance requirements and ramifications of company secretarial practice in Malaysia. Particular regard is given to the application procedures and compliance work of a company secretary. Readers will obtain an insight to the provisions of company law in Malaysia and how they are applied in the commercial world.
This book contains guidelines, procedures and case references on the vital issues pertaining to the interpretation of company law by the courts.
The law stated in this book is from the Companies Act 1965 which is still in force and the new Companies Act 2016 that is yet to be enforced. References to the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007, Securities Commission Act 1993 and other related Acts are included where relevant.
The law and rules are as at 29 April 2016.
• Updated to include all relevant provisions relating to new Companies Act 2016. It includes references to the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007, Securities Commission Act 1993 and other relevant Acts.
• Describes and explains the company secretarial practices involved in executing the law.
• A one-stop, practical guide to company secretarial practice in Malaysia.
• Contains guidelines, procedures and case references on the vital issues pertaining to the interpretation of company law by the courts.
1. An overview of companies
3. Company’s constitution
4. Company’s shares
5. Directors’ appointment, removal and resignation
6. Directors’ duties and liabilities
7. Directors and the management of company affairs
8. Company registers
9. Shareholders and meetings
10. Minority protection
11. Accounts and audit
12. Debentures, charges and receivership
13. Winding up and Strike Off
14. Regulatory obligations of listed companies
15. Arrangements, reconstructions and corporate rescue mechanism
Prices shown in MYR are inclusive of SST and do not include Delivery and Handling | Copyright © 2016 Wolters Kluwer