|MYR1,590.00 (including SST)|
Wolters Kluwer proudly presents its exclusive flagship event that features some of today’s most respected industry practitioners and experts. Obtain fresh perspectives from leading tax experts as they share with you insights on the current tax landscape in Malaysia and the implications of the Budget 2017 proposals. This must-attend conference will help you to accelerate growth and ensure sustainability in your business.
Tax and Business: Key Challenges and Risk Management
• A snapshot of the current development of the Malaysian tax landscape and the key challenges that are faced by the taxpayers
Speakers - refer below
Corporate Tax Planning: How Do Business Seize The Opportunity To Grow?
• A discussion on the tax impact to various routes for business growth such as organic growth and mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Speakers - refer below
Capitalising Opportunities with the GST Regime: Gaining Agility and Business Competitiveness
• Structuring your business to a GST-efficient business model, the interaction between Income Tax, GST and Customs and its implications to tax planning and key considerations for GST transactions in 2017
The sessions above are presented:
By Farah Rosley, Partner, Ernst & Young Tax Consultants Sdn Bhd and Bernard Yap, Partner, Ernst & Young Tax Consultants Sdn Bhd
Navigating through BEPS: Asian Developments
• Opportunities and challenges for Malaysian taxpayers with the recent development of BEPS in the Asian region
By Anil Kumar Puri, Partner, Ernst & Young Tax Consultants Sdn Bhd
Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing and GST Audits: Are You Prepared?
• Overview of Corporate tax and GST audits methodologies in Malaysia
• Interaction between Corporate tax and GST audit
• Enhancing compliance and minimise risk exposure
• What are the next steps after a corporate tax and GST audit?
By Soh Lian Seng, Partner, Tax, KPMG Tax Services Sdn Bhd and Ng Sue Lynn, Executive Director, Indirect Tax Services, KPMG Tax Services Sdn Bhd
Insights to Recent Tax, Transfer Pricing & GST Cases
• A peek into cases related to Industrial building allowance & reinvestment allowance, deduction of Employee Share Option Schemes (ESOS) expenses, Release of debt, withholding tax, special sales tax refund and contesting arbitrary rejection of comparables and selection of profit level indicators
By S. Saravana Kumar, Partner, Tax, GST & Customs Practice, Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill
Lessons Learnt and Takeaways for Businesses in 2017
By Soh Lian Seng, Partner, Tax, KPMG Tax Services Sdn Bhd and S. Saravana Kumar, Partner, Tax, GST & Customs Practice, Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill
Note: Programme is subject to change based on the Budget announcement on 21 October 2016
Please click here to view our expert panelists.
Prices shown in MYR are inclusive of SST and do not include Delivery and Handling | Copyright © 2016 Wolters Kluwer