Wolters Kluwer proudly presents its exclusive flagship event of the year, featuring presentations and discussions by distinguished voices from practice and corporate. Join us for practical and comprehensive insights on the Budget 2018 and its impact your business. Understand how we, as a nation, are shaping up for the future of taxation. This conference gives you the opportunity to gain perspectives and insights on the recent tax changes and ensure you walk away with the right connections to take your business forward.
- Budget 2018: Key concerns and opportunities
- Foresight for strategic tax planning and hot topics
- Tax audits and investigations
- Custom’s GST focus areas and tackling GST audits
- Tax litigation risk management
- Transfer pricing compliance
- Cross border tax risks
- Tax incentives and deductions
- Case studies based on real world tax challenges
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs & Decision-Makers
- Tax Directors
- Financial Controllers/Finance Directors/Managers
- Corporate Tax Managers/Analysts/Executives
- In-House Tax/Finance Professionals Responsible for Tax Planning and Compliance
Benefits of Attending
- Explore key measures proposed in the Budget 2018 and their impact on your business
- Be up to date with the latest changes in Malaysian tax rules, emerging trends and best practices
- Understand key challenges in managing tax risks as impacted by Budget 2018
- Maximise tax planning opportunities and minimise potential liabilities in the new budget year
- Leverage on insights from an array of leading tax experts
- Network and share experiences with like-minded peers from the business community
DAY 1: TUESDAY, 14 NOVEMBER 2017 - BUDGET 2018: STAYING INFORMED ON CRITICAL UPDATES
DAY 2: WEDNESDAY, 15 NOVEMBER 2017 - LEADING INTO 2018: EXPLORING CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES AHEAD
Please click here to view the 2 days conference agenda.
Note: Programme is subject to change based on the Budget announcement on 27 October 2017
Please click here to view our expert panelists.
Discounts for group registrations (3 pax or more) are available.
If you would like us to send you an invoice, please click here
to register. Otherwise, please click on “Add to Cart” and make payment with your credit card.